Since 1981 we have supplied direct heated rotary dryers for drying different products. Thanks to the know how acquired during more than 30 years and endowed with premises working in more than 20 countries, we have become one of the main European dryer suppliers for the wood panel industry and the wood pellet industry. Concurrently, we have successfully developed and implemented our specific dryers for the agrofood industry and the energy industry.
All biomass dryers are designed totally customised, bearing in mind the individual needs of each customer. We provide optimum premises both for reduced capacities (2t/h) as well as for large capacities (65 t/h). Our drying solutions stand out for their high energy efficiency, robust construction, easy handling and a high safety level.
- 1981 year of incorporation of the company in Barcelona.
- 1983 supply of the first dryer for wood shavings.
- Since 1983 the activity of the RECALOR team focuses on the development and innovation of drying plants.
- 1988 we start our export activity with the supply of a dryer for wood shavings to Ireland.
- 1989 we export the first installation outside the European Union, to Brazil.
- 2001 supply of the first dryer for grape residues, starting the development of premises for products not related with wood.
- 2002 transfer to our new offices in Molins de Rei, more spacious and better communicated.
- 2004 supply of the first dryers for wood shavings intended for the manufacturing of wood pellets (destination of the premises: Estonia and Lithuania).
- 2010 our business alliance improves with other important European suppliers of machinery in the wood sector with a view to providing all-in production solutions.
Drum dryers for:
- Wood panel industry
- Wood pellet industry
- Agro-food industry
- Other industries
- Combustion chambers
- Mixing chambers
- Sand separators
- Mechanical Transports
- Pneumatic Transports
Our manufacturing programme is backed by a full end-to-end service, including:
- Engineering and custom design
- After sales service
- Installation upgrades and optimizations