A cookie is a file that is downloaded onto the user’s computer, smartphone, or tablet when certain web pages are accessed in order to store and recover information regarding the browsing carried out from the aforementioned device. It does not provide us with any information either regarding your name, nor any other information of a personal nature, being useful exclusively for functionality, security, and statistics. The cookies that we use cannot read any data on your computer nor read information from other cookies. You are able configure your browser to make a warning pop up on your screen when you are going to receive a cookie. If the user decides not to accept cookies, this will not prevent them from accessing the information at www.recalor.com.
‘Recalor, S.A.’ uses its own cookies in order to manage a variety of the services offered to the user. According to their purpose, they can be broken down into the following types:
- Session cookies: This type of cookie is designed to gather and store data when the user logs into the private part of www.recalor.com. This cookie expires at the end of the session, deleting itself from your computer.
- Persistent cookies: This is a type of cookie in which the data continues to be stored on the terminal and can be accessed and handled for a period of time defined by the person in charge of the cookie. This period of time can vary from a few minutes to several years.
- Technical cookies: This is a type of cookie that allows the user to browse the web page, platform, or application and use the different options or services that are available on it, such as, for example, controlling traffic and information communication, identifying the session, accessing areas with restricted access, remembering the items that make up an order, carrying out the purchasing process of an order, carrying out the request for registration for or participation in an event, using elements of safety during browsing, storing content for the broadcasting of video or audio content, or sharing content by means of social networks.
- Personalisation cookies: They are cookies that allow the user to access the service with some general predefined characteristics according to a series of criteria on the terminal of the user, such as, for example, the language, the type of browser that is used to access the service, the regional configuration from which the service is accessed, etc.
- Analysis cookies: They are cookies that allow the person in charge of them to track and analyse the behaviour of users of the website to which they are attached. The information gathered by means of this type of cookie is used to measure activity on the websites, application, or platform and to draw up browsing profiles of the users of the aforementioned websites, applications, and platforms, with the aim of making improvements according to the analysis of the usage data provided by users of the service.
- In their Ruling 4/10120, the Working Group of Article 29 has understood that among the cookies exempted from the obligations established in article 2.2 of the Law governing information society and electronic commerce service are those ones used to solely allow communication between the device of the user and the network, and those used strictly to render a service expressly requested by the user, those being cookies with the following purposes:
– User login’ cookies
– User authentication or identification cookies (unique to the session)
– Cookies for the security of the user (for example, to detect erroneous and repeated attempts to connect to a website)
– Multimedia player session cookies
– Load balancing session cookies
– User interface personalisation cookies
– Add-on (plugin) cookies to exchange social content
Session cookies and user login cookies are normally used to track the actions of the user when they fill in online forms on various pages, or as a buy basket in order to track the items that the user has selected by pressing a button.
If acceptance of the cookies that are strictly necessary to provide the specific services explicitly requested by the user is withdrawn, the user will not be able to correctly consult and/or receive the content and services of www.recalor.com.
The cookies used on www.recalor.com are listed below:
‘Recalor, S.A.’ also uses analytics cookies from Google Analytics services for analysing our website. These cookies are used to gather information about how our website is used by visitors and the information is then used to make browsing easier and better. Deactivating these cookies will not affect the functionality of www.recalor.com.
Google Analytics is an analysis tool from Google that helps websites and the owners of applications to understand how their visitors are interacting with the website and/or application. It may use a collection of cookies to gather information and report usage statistics of the website without personally identifying the visitors from Google. More information about ‘cookies’ from Google Analytics and information about privacy can be found at https://developers.google.com/analytics/resources/concepts/gaConceptsCookies
Some parts of the website are able to connect to a range of social networks, such as, for example, Facebook, Twitter, Google+, LinkedIn, etc. You should consult the cookies policy made available by these website before using their services.
You can allow, block, or delete the cookies installed on your device by configuring the options of your Internet browser. Various links to the main browsers are listed below where they explain how:
– Internet Explorer
– Google Chrome
– Google Chrome for And
– Mozilla Firefox
– Safari for iOS (iPhone – iPad)
These browsers are constantly being updated and modified, meaning that we are not able to guarantee that they are absolutely identical to the version of your current browser. It is also possible that you use another browser not included in these links. For these, you should consult the help of your browser in order to configure cookie usage.
If you wish to withdraw your consent at any time with regard to the present Cookies Policy, you must delete the stored cookies by means of the settings and configuration options of your Internet browser.